10/13/2010

More from Landry's Rookie Blog

Zoolander, Snuggies and Justin Bieber
 
Hello, Knick Nation! I'm live from the Knicks practice facility where it's marketing day. Imagine the scene from Zoolander where he's dressed up like a monkey and told to dance; that's a perfect analogy of what today is like. There are different stations set up for us to accomplish. The first station is the signing station where we sign basketballs, posters and other Knicks apparel. That station definitely went the smoothest. The next station was a little more interesting. We had to model in some Knicks Apparel. My personal favorite was the Knick's Snuggie. If you havent already, check out Andy Rautin's Twitter to see what it looks like. I definitely want one now for my apartment. I think it will go good with the total elegance I have established already.

The next station involved me and Patrick Ewing Jr. singing a number of songs. My favorite was the Justin Bieber song, "Baby." I know what you're thinking, but don't act like that song doesn't get stuck in your head all day when you hear it on the radio. It's tough being a rookie though. I get passed up by all the veterans who have the entitlement of going first. You can't really complain about it, they have been in the league longer. Love it.

Read the rest HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment