10/07/2010

Amare was nervous for nude shots


via NYPost.com

Stoudemire is pictured jumping into a pool naked, a basketball in his outstretched right hand, his left hand strategically placed.

"I was extremely nervous," Stoudemire admitted following the Knicks' 106-100 preseason loss to the Timberwolves at the Omnisports Paris Bercy that ended their European trip with a 1-1 record. "I was probably more nervous doing that than taking the final shot of the game."

Stoudemire said it was not trick photography. He really was naked.

"It was just my hand," Stoudemire said. "There were a lot of takes, and that's why there's photo-shopping."

Stoudemire was honored to be asked to participate.

"They were like, only a few athletes who have the ideal body for that sport," said Stoudemire, who is known for his 32-inch waist. "At first I said, 'I don't know about this.' I thought about it, saw a few past magazines and said I'd do the shoot."


Read more: HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment