1/31/2011

Carmelo Anthony, Nuggets set for NJ


via ESPNNewYork.com

"I really don't know what to expect," he said. "I know me, personally, I'm just looking forward to going there and getting a win."

Anthony said he has not ruled out any options for his future.

"As of right now, I don't think the Nets will be calling," he said, laughing.

"I expect it to be a pregame intensity to the game, and then I'm sure there will be some antics during the game that will have to be understood and handled," Karl said. "I would say for most of the time, those things usually motivate my team to play more focused and serious. If we have to play an intense playoff-type style game against a team like New Jersey, I think we're capable of doing that."

Karl says he's proud of the way the Nuggets have handled the Anthony trade circus.

"We laugh about it, we joke about it," Karl said. "In general, it has not had a big effect on our basketball."

I'm sure the laughing will soon stop around 2/23/11... I will be on hand at the Prudential Center keeping everyone posted on of the Melo Drama...

0 comments:

Post a Comment