12/01/2010

Raymond Felton Doesnt Want To Be Compared To Steve Nash


via ESPN.com

"Me and Amare are just getting more comfortable with each other, just taking the flow of the offense," Felton said

"No, man, don't compare me to Steve Nash," Felton said. "Steve Nash is a great point guard who did what he did and who's still doing what he's doing. So I don't want to be compared to nobody. I want to be Raymond Felton, not Steve Nash. I'm Raymond Felton, my own person."

"I'm not ever going to compare the two. It's not fair to either one of them; they have different games," coach Mike D'Antoni said of Nash and Felton. "But both of them are terrific leaders and winners. And again, we'll see where we can go. We know what Steve has done, MVP two years -- no one can touch that. But Raymond has his own way to win a game."

"I think he's getting comfortable with what we're doing, we're getting better spacing. With Amare, there's a timing between the two that they kind of have to develop, and you never know if they will or they have," D'Antoni said. "But I think they keep getting better, and with Raymond we can show him on film what he's missing and what's out there, and then he picks it up and puts it in his game."

Read More HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment