6/29/2011

Is Old Crazy Eyes Kurt Thomas returning to the Knicks?



Kurt Thomas, at 38 is now the oldest player in the NBA is not ready to hang it up yet. NYDailyNews is reporting that old crazy Kurt is willing to re-join the Knicks this season.


"I'm working out and staying in shape," Thomas, a Knick from 1999-2005, said over the telephone. "I definitely want to play again."


"Everyone knows how I feel about the Knicks," said Thomas, who averaged 4.1 points and 5.8 rebounds in 22.7 minutes per game last season. "I have a lot of friends there. We'll see what happens. It's too early to say right now, especially since there might be a lockout. But I'm keeping myself ready because I want to keep playing."

Kurt's 1999-2005 tenure with the Knicks organization was during some of the highest and lowest times in recent years, he's mostly remembered for his mid-range game, hard-nose defensive attitude and crazy eyes star downs.






0 comments:

Post a Comment