9/14/2010

New York fits Stoudemire's style



via Fox Sports.com


In an interview to be published in Tuesday’s editions of the New York Post, new Knick Amar’e Stoudemire offered his thoughts on an assortment of subjects, from fashion to New York women:


On his sense of fashion: “I love fashion, actually. I love gear. I mix high and low. I love watches. I love shoes. I make sure that every time I step out of the house, I’m feeling comfortable and fashion-forward. Depending on the occasion, I dress the part.”
Amar'e Stoudemire signs with the Knicks
No defense
Reuniting Amar'e and D'Antoni is an idea as bad as the Knicks. Charley Rosen

On being in New York: “New York is by far the best city in the world. The city is on fire. They’re ready, and so am I.”


On being drafted at 19 years old: “At that point in time, there was no player ever to get drafted out of high school and win Rookie of the Year, so that was my goal. I was the first ever to do it, and it felt great.”


On traveling to Israel to research his Jewish roots: “I’m not a religious person; let’s get that squared away. (Judaism) was established 3,000 years ago or so, so I want to associate myself with the Scriptures, the Bible and the culture it brings. I’ve been reading the Scriptures for probably 19 years now. You can’t get caught up in the hype and the hoopla. You got to remember where you came from and what it took to get here.”



Read the Article HERE



0 comments:

Post a Comment