7/26/2011

Amare says chances of playing abroad are "High"



With the 2011-2012 season in jeopardy with the lock-out is Amare ready to take his talents across seas?

via ESPNNewYork.com

"All the clubs have called the office inquiring about me," Stoudemire said. "Teams from Israel, China, Turkey, Spain. A lot of countries have been calling."


"The chances would be high" of playing elsewhere in a lockout, Stoudemire said. "They'd definitely be high. I just want to make sure I'm healthy and totally 100 percent before I make that type of commitment. As of right now, we're not entertaining offers. I'm still trying to get (my back) right."

From the Knicks fans aspect, you don't want STAT participating in any unnecessary games that could further delay or re-injure his aching back. But with reports of Kobe, D-Rose, and others receiving an immense amount of cash for a few games abroad you really couldn't be to mad at the guy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment