4/23/2011

Charles Barkley Apologizes to Mike D'Antoni and Donnie Walsh


via NYPost.com

"I have a rule, I try to always be honest and fair on TV," Barkley said. "I screwed up the other night when I said something about Mike D'Antoni that wasn't cool. I want to apologize to Mike D'Antoni and Donnie Walsh. When you're on television you should never talk about someone getting hired and fired. That's inappropriate. I made that mistake. I want to apologize personally to Mike D'Antoni and Donnie Walsh. I've got great respect for Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni. I want to apologize. That's all I can do."

Barkley may be onto something, with an impending sweep on Easter Sunday, Donnie Walsh's contract expiring it may be time for day I say the return of Isiah Thomas. Don't mind me, I'm just upset...

Read more: HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHUCK IS AN IDOT

Gina C said...

He's apologizing but what he was saying was the truth... D'Antoni outta here!

Retro King said...

As silly as Chuck can be sometimes he makes perfect sense! The Knicks need get there act together and hire a defensive minded coach!

Post a Comment