3/22/2011

Donnie Walsh Not Ready To Bring Back Earl Barron Just Yet


Via Chris Sheridan/ESPN

Even as coach Mike D'Antoni was changing his starting lineup yet again Monday, team president Donnie Walsh didn't sound all that enamored of the possibility of signing center Earl Barron, second 10-day contract with the Milwaukee Bucks expired, making him a playoff-eligible free agent.

"If we can do something to help the team, we’ll do it. But I'm not sure that's the answer," Walsh said prior to Monday night's game against Boston. "I think you've got to have somebody who’s going to be out there and can impact on the game, and I don’t know if he's a that level yet. He could be. I liked the way he played last year."

"We have 15 players, we’re not playing big guys a lot, we’re starting to play them now, I want to see how that goes and see where that fits in," Walsh said. "I don’t know that we would cut somebody right now in order to bring him in."

Read More HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment