2/04/2011

Walsh Not Fazed By Contract Situation



Most Knicks faithfuls have been scratching there heads wondering why hasn't Donnie Walsh received a extension yet. Its seems like Donnie is the only person wo's not worried about it, yet.

“I’m embarrassed by all this,” Walsh told reporters in Greenburgh, N.Y., adding, “It’s the last thing in the world that I want.”

Walsh's contract expires June 30th but most would have assumed by now some sort of assurance from James Dolan already considering the team has done a complete 180 degree turn-around. The Knicks have an option for another season with Donnie, but that must be picked up by April 30th.

“There is a date. We’re not close to it,” he said in a telephone interview, referring to the April 30 deadline.

“One thing I know about Dolan is he’s honest,” Walsh added. “I don’t think he’d be going through all this rigmarole if he wanted to get rid of me.” 

Qoutes via NYTimes.com

Read More HERE


0 comments:

Post a Comment