2/21/2011

Melo's Quotes During the ASG Weekend



The MeloDrama hit LA over the weekend like a massive earthquake, everyone from freeway hobos to the A-List celebs felt the effects. There were so many thoughts and options out here but I felt the best quotes came from the horse's mouth.

Here's my favorite quotes/sound-bytes from the man himself:

"I said I hoped to have a word by today, one way or another," Anthony said Sunday after the All-Star Game. "I've been up early dealing with this and all the festivities, but the night is still young on this side (of the country)."

"I haven't talked to anybody today from the Denver Nuggets organization," Anthony said, "so as of right now, I'm still a Nugget."


"I can't say that I'm mad at Denver for asking for everything and the kitchen sink," said Anthony to RealGM. "I can't be mad at that."

"The deadline is Thursday, obviously something has to happen whether I stay in Denver or they trade me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment