2/16/2011

Is Isiah Secretly Running The Knicks?


Via NYPost.com

 "Everyone agrees they need to keep improving to get to a championship level,'' Thomas said on Miami radio tonight with Sid Rosenberg. "I don' think anyone's saying this is it. I do think the organization wants to improve to get better and get to the next to level. But for me to speculate on this Carmelo situation, I just don't think it would be proper to insert myself in such a public way knowing what I know.''

"You ask me to be as honest as I can and I will be brutally honest with you,'' Thomas said. " I don't think anyone will say where they will be five years from now. But whereever I am in five years, I will be physically and emotionally prepared for whatever challenge is presented to me.''

Thomas was asked point-blank if he's advising Dolan, specifically on Melo. "The conversations I have with any of my friends are always private and confidential,'' Thomas said. "The conversations I have with friends and people that I know, those are private conversations.''

Listen to the entire interview with Sid Rosenberg:

0 comments:

Post a Comment