9/28/2010

Knicks Media Day Quotebook


via SlamMagazine

Anthony Randolph:

What he can contribute to this team.

I have a lot of God-given ability that I think that I can bring to the team, as far as my athleticism and things like that. And I work my ass off. I love the game of basketball and I want to be good. And I feel if I have the opportunity and I’m in the right situation that I can be a great player in this league one day.”

Worst part of training camp?

Worst part of training camp? [Pauses] There is no worst part of training camp. I mean, (I) play basketball for a living. I’m very blessed.”

What’s it like playing for Mike D’Antoni?

I haven’t played for him yet, but uh…

Toney Douglas:

When’s the first time he’s seen Eddy Curry this offseason?

Today. I think he’s working out. Tomorrow we got training camp, I’m pretty sure he know that he gotta be in shape and stuff. He’ll be ready by tomorrow…

Dealing with the herd of New York media.

I don’t even read papers, to tell you the truth. I don’t do that. I just go out there and play my game and do what Toney Douglas do. [Laughs] For real. God gave me a gift to play basketball, make a living out of it. I love it. I love the game.”

I asked about his brother, Harry Douglas, who plays for the Atlanta Falcons.

He’s doin’ good. They 1-1. They play New Orleans on Sunday. So, I’ll be watching that game.”

Ray Felton:

What do you think the difference between Chris Duhon last year and you this year will be in Mike D’Antoni’s system?

Hey man, I’m not gonna say there’s no difference between anything man. I’m just gonna come in and play my game. Chris Duhon is Chris Duhon. Raymond Felton is Raymond Felton. So, I’m not gonna say nothing. Chris Duhon is a good friend of mine, so I’m not gonna say anything bad about him.”

Read the rest HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment