2/09/2011

Amare Has Another Tech Rescinded


Last Sunday's matinee with the Sixers Amare received another technical foul bringing his total to 14. Amare reached out to the league to appeal the questionable foul handed out from the very strict Bob Delany. Fortunately for STAT the league saw it his way and rescinded that technical bringing his total back down to 13. This was the second time Amare had a tech pulled back, on December 30th STAT blocked Quentin Richardson shot into the crowd and showed what the ref thought was too much emotion.


via NyPost.com

Last night at Knicks Bowl 12, a Garden of Dreams event at Chelsea Piers, Stoudemire -- speaking before the verdict had come down -- said he had "played a little phone tag" with NBA VP Stu Jackson and was planning on trying to connect with him last night. 
Stoudemire said the technicals aren't about to change the way he plays.

"I'm going to still play with emotion, to be honest," he said. "That's the way I always play. I practice that way. I play that way. . . . It brings the best out of me. I play better that way. I just have to make sure I keep a certain conscious effort to not try to get technical fouls."

Read more: HERE


0 comments:

Post a Comment