1/07/2011

Amare will appear on Entourage?


via NYPost.com

"Entourage" creator Doug Ellin is batting around ideas for Amar'e Stoudemire's cameo on the last season of the HBO drama. "I'm trying to figure it out. I might put him in temple because I know he's part Jewish," Ellin told MSG sideline reporter Jill Martin during the Knicks' 128-115 beating of the San Antonio Spurs. Ellin is still writing scripts for the last season, which starts filming in April, but he told Page Six: "I want to get Amar'e and [Yankee] Mark Teixeira to get involved with bringing Don Peppe Italian restaurant in Ozone Park, Queens, to Hollywood," referring to one of Ellin's favorite eateries. "I went with Teixeira there a month ago. I want Turtle [played by Jerry Ferrara] to bring Don Peppe out to Hollywood and bring some sports stars with him." Stoudemire has yet to confirm.

Read more: HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment