11/30/2010

Donnie Walsh feels 'good' after hip surgery


via NYDailynews.com

"I feel good, it's good to be back at practice," the 69-year-old Walsh said. "We haven't had a lot of practices here, haven't missed a lot of practices and I liked what I've seen on TV with the team since I've been out."

"I can make phone calls and I've done that," Walsh said. "It's not like being there, but you can get a lot of work done."
"I think they are grasping our style, so they are playing better," Walsh said. "I think they've played some really good games."

"There are a lot of reasons why, but whatever it is we've got to find the answers and make this our home court," Walsh said. "We have one of the best home courts in the whole league and we haven't taken advantage of it."
"It's sometimes scheduling, it's sometimes letting down when we get home, because we think we're home and we don't focus as much," Mike D'Antoni added. "It's just something that happened and hopefully starting (Tuesday) it's something we'll turn around."


Read more:  HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment