10/16/2010

via nyknicks.com

Landry Fields, Roger Mason Jr., Timofey Mozgov, Andy Rautins, Ronny Turiaf and Patrick Ewing Jr. were on hand to cheer on the New York Rangers as they fell 3-2 to the Toronto Maple Leafs at MSG.

"I am so excited for this game to start," said Fields during the pre-game ceremony. "This is my first hockey game so I am excited to see what it is all about. And this atmosphere, it gets me so pumped for our opener. The fans here in New York, they love all their sports teams that are here in the city. So you really can't ask for anything better."

Fellow rookie Rautins echoed those sentiments.

"You look at the fans that were here well before the game started. It's lively in here, and its incredible," he said. "You can tell that New York has the best fan base in the country and I think we are going to get the same thing on our opening night."

0 comments:

Post a Comment